Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers, signs and symptoms of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to guide someone towards appropriate help and support, such as self-help resources, their employer, the NHS, or emotional support services
The training is delivered by accredited mental health instructors over two whole days; this includes a copy of the MHFA Training Manual and access to the MHFA app resource. Participants will also receive a certificate on completion of the course.
The course can run in person or online and can be completed in two full days or split across four half days.
We provide dedicated MHFA courses for companies, organisations and community groups. Our Oxfordshire Mind Training Team draw upon their experience and expertise to deliver an outstanding course. We will leave you with the skills and confidence you need.
This training is open to anyone over 18 years of age including employers, professionals, service providers, carers, service users, and the general public.
If you are interested in a group booking, for up to 16 people, please contact us via email@example.com or fill in our booking form. We also run open courses for individuals, please email us to find out our next available dates.