Are you looking for a role that will make a real difference to people with mental health problems in Oxfordshire?
Our staff and volunteers are key to our success. Our shared values, goals, and good work ethics help us to support thousands of people every year.
Here at Oxfordshire Mind we are interested in your potential and your lived experiences, alongside your work history or learning journey. There are many ways to develop knowledge and skills beyond formal routes, we value the perspectives and ideas that different experiences can bring.
Your voice and ideas are important. We look forward to hearing from you.
We recognise that not everyone will have had access to the same opportunities for numerous reasons, so we want you to know that your application is welcome:
- Whatever your mental and physical health.
- Whatever your economic background.
- Whatever your ethnicity.
- Whatever your gender. (Please feel welcome to let us know which pronouns you use, so that we can address you and refer to you correctly).
- Whatever your religion or belief.
- Whatever your sexuality.
- Whatever your lived experiences.
Interested in volunteering with us? We’d love to hear from you – please click here to find out more.