Another update from Iraj, our brilliant supporter who’s currently cycling from John O’Groats to Lands End in aid of Oxfordshire Mind
Iraj passed the 1000 miles mark on Sunday and after 21 day of none stop cycling, has now reached Tiverton in Devon. With old 126 miles to go, Iraj is aiming to finish his challenge on Wednesday/Thursday.
Iraj has now raised an amazing £4,972!
He’s been receiving donations from the generous general public while on his cycle and we would like to say a big thank you to:
- Tom, the owner of Grindley Brook Wharf campsite in Whitchurch, who generously provided Iraj with a free nights accommodation. In exchange, Iraj donated £20 to his JustGiving page.
- Sandy, who kindly donated £5.
- Dee and Melony from Kings Fayre Bakery Limited in Kinver who generously provided Iraj and his cycle buddy with some free sandwiches and water. In exchange, Iraj donated £10 to his JustGiving page.
- Harry and Anna from No.5 Cafe, who kindly donated £20.
- Ford and Martin in Pill, who kindly donated £10.
Iraj had already cycled from Oxford to Dover and plans to cycle from Oxford to Tehran next year!
A big thank you to Iraj, we are blown away by your dedication and ongoing support. We can’t wait to hear your next update and how the rest of your challenge goes.
If you’d like to donate to Iraj’s fundraising and help him reach his target, you can do so here