As part of the NHS Long Term Plan, the Community Mental Health Framework is a new way of working that will improve mental health services so that GPs, mental health teams and other support organisations in the community work better together.
The Community Mental Health Framework are coproducing this new framework to make sure that partners, service users and carers are at the heart of this transformation. Coproduction and co-design help improve everyone’s experience of mental health services and provide better health outcomes.
- Are you an Oxfordshire based organisation that provides support to adults in the community?
- Could you help us to make improvements to mental health and wellbeing support in Oxfordshire?
- Could you be an advocate for mental health services in Oxfordshire, helping us support all parts of the community?
- Would you be able to attend one of our online workshops to hear more and share your views?
They will be holding 4 online workshops covering the three areas in Oxfordshire where we will be piloting the roll out:
Tuesday 13 April 2021 – 10:00am – 11:30am
Tuesday 13 April 2021 – 13:00pm – 14:30pm
Thursday 15 April 2021 – 14:00pm – 15:30pm
Friday 16 April 2021 – 13:00pm – 14:30pm
If the time of the workshop for your area does not suit, please do feel free to attend one of the others.
The workshops will provide an introduction to the Community Mental Health Framework and we would also like to take this opportunity to gather your views on the current services and support provided for people in Oxfordshire and the local area, by asking you in the workshop:
- What are the issues with getting mental health support in Oxfordshire/your area?
- What is working well with mental health support in Oxfordshire/your area?
- What would you recommend for improving the mental health support for people in Oxfordshire/your area?
- What can we do to make your mental health support more ‘joined up’?
- How would you like to be involved in helping us improve the ways that people get support?
The workshop will be held using Microsoft Teams. So please respond by email to Amber.Sparrowhawk@oxfordhealth.nhs.uk with your email address so that we can send you an invite to the workshop.
You can join via a smartphone, ipad or computer. You will be required to download the Microsoft Teams app to your device. You are not required to open the app or sign in, you can join as a guest by clicking on the link that will be sent to you in an email.
If you are unable to attend any of the workshops, but would like to help us, please email us to find out about other ways you can get involved.