Our Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) two day training is accredited by Mental Health First Aid England and qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers, signs and symptoms of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to guide someone towards appropriate help and support, such as self-help resources, their employer, the NHS, or emotional support services
The training is delivered by accredited mental health instructors over two whole days; this incorporates a copy of the MHFA Training Manual and a Z-card containing MHFA information. Participants will also receive a certificate on completion of the course.
The course is running online, consisting of ten hours of live teaching over two weeks and some independent learning. This costs £250 per person. Discounted places may be available for eligible participants.
We provide dedicated MHFA courses for companies, organisations and community groups. The cost is £2,500 for up to 16 participants.
This training is open to anyone over 18 years of age including employers, professionals, service providers, carers, service users, and the general public.
The next course will take place on:
10th-24th February 2022
You can register your interest in attending the course by filling out the booking form
If you are interested in a group booking, for up to 16 people, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions then please email email@example.com