Oxford Half Marathon
Whether a seasoned runner or a newbie to the race, join Team Oxfordshire Mind for a day of celebrations and run in the city of dreaming spires.
The race begins on Broad Street in the city centre and passes through Old Marston village, the River Cherwell, Oxford University’s Lady Margaret Hall, before finally finishing on Parks Road. Live entertainment and DJs will keep you running (or dancing – we won’t judge) to the finish line as you take in the stunning sights of Oxford.
Date: 16th October 2022
Charity place registration fee: £15
Fundraising target: £200
How we’ll support you through your sporting challenge:
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your journey to support you from fundraising to finish line
- A fundraising pack with lots of advice and tips on how to maximise your fundraising efforts
- Help in sharing your story, whether through the local paper, online or on social media
- An Oxfordshire Mind t-shirt or technical vest
- A certificate to acknowledge your sporting and fundraising achievements
- Real-life examples of how your efforts are making a difference to people living with mental health problems
If you’ve been successful in securing a place through the public ballot then we’d love for you to join #TeamOxMind! Email us here.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like to know more about signing up to the Oxford Half Marathon in aid of Oxfordshire Mind, please contact our fundraising team:
Phone: 07803 520359